Friday, November 16, 2012

New Art: All the Stars in the Sky


The entirety of my time at Benedictine College as an art major, I've never made any non-iconographical piece that has actually stuck with me as something I was proud of. It's not that I've produced bad work, I just don't enjoy it.

Thank goodness, cause I finally made something I like. All the Stars in the Sky was based off of Five Centimeters Per Second's night skies. I've always enjoyed that man's work, and I'm glad I could make something I'm actually proud of.


2 comments:

  1. The title makes me think of "All The Lights in the Sky Are Stars". \></

    It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The preferred viewing distance is about 20 feet or so, which is almost double the normal viewing distance for something of that size...!

    ReplyDelete